Hi,
Sorry for the lack of update. Kaianna had some stomach issues and I have been battling the beetle. We have had a beetle problem in our pantry. I emailed the County Extension Service, they said it was most likely cigarette beetles. Little brownish flying beetles that live in cardboard and eat and lay eggs on food. So I had to clean out the pantry. I am still finding those little suckers but only one or two every now and then. We had lots.
Sunday we took Kaianna to the beach in Waikiki. I let here get her feet wet. The water was COLD and she cried at first. But after a few minutes of dipping she was ok with it. We only did it for a few minutes, I was worried she might get sunburned. She was so tired and cried for Daddy while I was swimming. Poor Joel, she always cries with him. I think it makes him feel bad. I forgot the camera so I don't have any pictures of her "first swim".
She has been raising her head up off the Boppy and swing. I can't believe how Strong she is. I try to get video of it but she doesn't do it when I record her.
Joel, Stacey, Kaianna, and Jack Henry are here in wonderful Honolulu, Hawaii. We live on the eastern side of island. We love the weather, ocean and the beach. We are truely blessed to have each other and share in this amazing place.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think KAIanna will learn that she is an ocean girl pretty quickly...a far step ahead of her Nebraska Grammakathy.
Post a Comment