Joel, Stacey, Kaianna, and Jack Henry are here in wonderful Honolulu, Hawaii. We live on the eastern side of island. We love the weather, ocean and the beach. We are truely blessed to have each other and share in this amazing place.

Monday, April 13, 2009

I am back.




Hello Everyone,
Sorry for the delay in posting. Since the last post Kaianna finally found her thumb to suck on. She went to her first Birthday party, and she had her first Easter.
She did really well at her cousin's 4th birthday party. She loved to watch the kids and all the commotion. By the end of the party she was wiped out. I played my first "game" on the Wii Fit. Hula hooping and step areobics, it was pretty fun. Now I see what all the talk is about. I know for a fact Joel wouldn't want us to have one. He wouldn't try it at the party, but I know he would have fun doing it if he had tried. Oh well.
We are getting our laminate floors put in today. Mostly everything from downstairs is in our bedroom and Kaianna's. The 2 big couches and table are the only things left down there. We can't hardly move around up here. The good thing is when we return the items downstairs we can BabyProof at the same time. Yippy.
Lately when Kaianna is getting tired she is very fussy. Nothing can soothe her but for me to hold her. Joel says no babysitter will put up with her. I hope that is not the case. I think most women sitters know that babies are that way. I hope it will pass. Anybody have any input on the subject?


No comments: