I am going to try to do the 3 R's. I was hoping we could all try.
Together lets think of practical ways we can do these things and try to apply them to our daily lives. What are your ideas? Lets see how many we can come up with this week.
-Today at the grocery store, I didn't put my veggies one of those clear flimsy bags. Just put them straight into the buggy.
-Use your own bag when going to the store.
Joel, Stacey, Kaianna, and Jack Henry are here in wonderful Honolulu, Hawaii. We live on the eastern side of island. We love the weather, ocean and the beach. We are truely blessed to have each other and share in this amazing place.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
-We have to pull all the charging cords -camera, phone,toothbrush,etc. out of the electric sockets, they pull electricity all day.
-Get a nice aluminum water bottle and fill it yourself.
-We have to pull all the charging cords -camera, phone,toothbrush,etc. out of the electric sockets, they pull electricity all day.
-Get a nice aluminum water bottle and fill it yourself.
Post a Comment