The best part of our walk was seeing a large group of Humpback's, about 8 in all. I assume it was males fighting over a female. We also saw a few solo males and a few moms with their baby. This is truely one of the joys of Hawaii.
Joel, Stacey, Kaianna, and Jack Henry are here in wonderful Honolulu, Hawaii. We live on the eastern side of island. We love the weather, ocean and the beach. We are truely blessed to have each other and share in this amazing place.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
The best part of our walk was seeing a large group of Humpback's, about 8 in all. I assume it was males fighting over a female. We also saw a few solo males and a few moms with their baby. This is truely one of the joys of Hawaii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well doesn't that sweet baby just melt a gramma's heart!
And seeing a warm beach and blue sky is a treat for us too.
I'm trying to get in shape so I can climb up to that lighthouse when we come at the end of April!
Love Gramma Kathymom
PS I have no idea how I managed to misspell my name!
Post a Comment